Module 3 - Urgent and Emergency Medical Care
Topics of lectures:
- Emergency and Disaster Medical Service
- Prehospital Emergency Medical Care
Topics of practical lessons:
- Organization of emergency and urgent care at the prehospital stage. Primary and secondary examination of the victim.
- Emergency and emergency medical care in the event of a large number of victims. Triage.
- Emergency medical care for some critical conditions in the prehospital stage.
- Organization of transportation of the patient at the prehospital stage and between hospitals.
- Multiple trauma. Severe Head Injury. Acute ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Overcooling. Convulsive syndrome.