Module 2 - Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine
Topics of lectures:
- Basic knowledge about anesthesiology.
- Cardio-pulmonary and cerebral resuscitation.
- Acute respiratory failure.
- Consciousness disorders.
Topics of practical lessons and seminars:
- Advanced cardiac life support - ACLS (second stage of CPR).
- Acute respiratory failure. General issues of intensive care.
- Acute coronary failure. Shocks. General issues of intensive care.
- Acute cardiac syndrome. Acute cardiac rhythm impairment. Pulmonary embolism. Sepsis.
- Acute renal and liver failure.
- Acute neurological impairment. Comatose conditions. Diabetic comas.
- Poisoning and methods of detoxification.
- Prevention and intensive care postoperative complications.